The Italian Society of Law and Economics (SIDE-ISLE) welcomes submissions of papers on any topic regarding Law and Economics for its 14th annual conference to be held in Lecce at the University of Salento on December 13-15, 2018.
Keynote speakers will be:
- Prof. Feldman Yuval – Bar-Ilan University
- Prof. Marianna Belloc – University of Rome – La Sapienza
- Prof. Daniel Markovits – Yale Law School
ISLE-SIDE invites contributions on all aspects related to Law and Economics, such as Bankruptcy, Behavioural Law and Economics, Competition Policy and Antitrust Law and Economics, Corporate Governance and Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Environmental Law and Economics, Constitutional Law and Economics, Family Law and Economics, History of Law and Economics Thought, Institutional and New-Institutional Economics, Intellectual Property, Judicial Decision-Making, Law & Social Norms, Law and Finance, Regulation, Securities Law, and Taxation.
The participation of young scholars for this year si particularly welcome:
- On the first day of the conference (Thursday 13th, afternoon) an introductory workshop will be held with the title: Meet the editor: a workshop about publishing research in Law & Economics journals (Editors of leading L&E journals will participate)
- SIDE-ISLE will award the 6th Brenno Galli prize of 1000 Swiss Frank for the most promising paper presented by young scholars.
- The registration fee of 100€ will be entirely refunded to all the young scholars who will register before Nov 1st and who will check-in at the registration desk during the first day of the conference (Thursday 13th).
Submissions must be original and not yet published. People from the Local Organizing Committee and the Advisory Board will select the papers to be presented at the Conference. Priority will be given to completed papers. Given the growing number of international scholars participiating to the conference, we strongly encouraged scholars to submit their work in english. A draft or completed paper shall be submitted online through our website.
Submissions of organised sessions are also possible. For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper submission deadline: September 9, 2018
- Communication of acceptance: September 23, 2018
- Final papers due by: November 1, 2018
- Early Registration: November 1, 2018 (Authors must register early otherwise they are automatically excluded from the program)
- Conference: December 13-15, 2018
You can submit the paper here