Venue – Punjabi University on
Date – 8 September, 2018.
Objectives of the Conference
- To analyse the 2016 amendment made to the Prisons Act, 1894.
- To study the Morden challenges faced by criminology and updating of procedural laws.
- To create public awareness program to extend public support in the enforcement and adjudication process.
- To analyse the issues and challenges executive and judiciary in criminal matters.
- To provide Legal Aid to the prisoners and create public awareness about the rights of prisoners mentioned in the Constitution of India.
Call for papers
Please email your abstract as an MS-Word (.doc, .docx) file without any identifying references to email@example.com with the subject-line “abstract submission”. The document shall contain the title of the proposed paper, name of the author(s), mobile number and name of the institution(s).
Abstracts are due by 11:59 PM GMT on 5th September 2018.
Abstracts must not exceed 800 words. Co-authorship is allowed.
For paper presenters
- Students(U.G and P.G): Rs.750
- Research scholars and PhD scholars: Rs.1000
- Academicians: Rs.1200
- Others: Rs.2000
Participation in the First edition of the Conference is open to students of the second, third, fourth and fifth year of the five-year undergraduate law degree and second and final year of the three-year law degree.
Early bird registration fee of Rs.450 per participant is applicable for candidates registering till 31st August, 2018. Following this, registration fee of Rs.750 will be applicable per participant. This fee covers participants’ meals for the duration of the Conference.
On successful participation, students will be provided with a participation certificate. All interested students must pre-register.
Upon preliminary registration, the organizers, subject to availability of seats, shall share the complete registration details and modalities of payment of the registration fee.
- Last date to send abstracts: 5th September, 2018
- Selection of abstracts: 6th September, 2018
- Last date for Payment of fees: 5th September, 2018
Please feel free to contact our Registration Heads: Manbhav Monga at 8847230400 or Ashish Belwal at 7042464293 or email us at Manbhav1996@gmail.com in case of any queries.