ARTICLE WRITING: 1ST JUS-NATIONAL ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION, 2018
- Religious Freedom
- Professional ethics
- Drone attacks and human right
- Election and campaign finance
- Four year of Modi government
- Terrorism has no religion
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Note: The participants have to write the article only on one of the above mentioned themes.
- The language of the article should be English only.
- The participants must send their submissions through e-mail only at email@example.com with the subject of the email as “Submission- 1st Jus Imperator NATIONAL ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION, 2018”.
- The submissions must be original. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under the consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Plagiarism of any sort will result in immediate disqualification.
- 1Jus Imperator reserves all the rights related to the article. The authors by submitting their articles would be deemed to have divested the copyright to 1st Jus Imperator National Article Writing Competition, 2018
- 1The submissions must be accompanied by a separate word document mentioning the following details:
- a) Name of the Author
- b) Theme of the article
- c) Title of the Article
- d) Year of Study and Course
- e) Name and address of the Institution
- f) Contact Number and E-mail
Registration fee and other details:
- There is Rs100 registration fee for the competition.
- Registration fees submit trought Paytm : 8349076187(mention your name and send screenshot of that receipt attached with article)
- The competition is open for all the students of higher school and colleges.
- Only one article per participant is permitted.
PRIZES AND CERTIFICATES
- 1st Prize: 1000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- 2nd Prize: 700 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- 3rd Prize: 500 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants. Best article will be published on website
- The last date for submission for article is 30th September, 2018.
QUERIES AND CLARIFICATIONS:
For queries and clarifications please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly mention the subject of the mail as “Query- 1ST JUS IMPERATOR NATIONAL ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION,2018”
- Or contact: Mr. Rajat Godha :- 8349076187