CONFERENCE: 1st SLC TWO DAYS NATIONAL SEMINAR ON Contemporary Legal Paradigm Relating to Social, Economic & Environmental issues in India.
This seminar is an attempt to highlight those issues which have the capabilities to change the course of human behaviour in day to day life. The legal discourse, being dynamic one, poses challenge to legal fraternity and other stakeholders. So to keep abreast with the legal dynamism it becomes indispensable to deal with them. The seminar seeks to analyze and understand the nature of current legal issues having relevance with socio-economic issues which are of pivotal importance in today’s India. Further it will provide an extended effort to offer a national forum for debate on the various aspects and issues surrounding ‘Contemporary Legal Paradigm relating to Social, Economic & Environmental issues in India.
For the purpose of this seminar, the themes listed below are indicative of relevant research areas to give the prospective Author(s) innovative prepositions about the ambit of discussion during the seminar. However, the authors may draw issues not limited to but touching upon the same for abstract submission & paper presentation.
SOCIO – LEGAL ISSUES:
- Status of Women under Indian Constitution
- Two-Child Policy
- Status of Women in Politics
- Juvenile Delinquency and Legal Aid.
- Contemporary Development of Transgender – Indian Perspective
- Rights of Transgender – Its Violation, Demand and Expression
- Emergence of New Rights and Duties in the Era of Globalization
- Significance of Technological Advancement on the Restriction to Right to Privacy
- Effect of DNA Profiling, Biometric Identification and AADHAAR
- Current Legal Regime related to Mob Lynching in India
Economic Law Issues:
- Impact of Crypto Currency as Legal Tender
- Legal Solutions to Money Laundering
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016- Need of the Hour
- Legal Recognition of Informal Workers
- E- Banking: Problems, Opportunities and Challenges
- E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
- GST and Implications
- Digital Economy: Challenges & Opportunities
- Regulation of Bitcoin in India
Regulation of Dumping Yards
Judicial Approach to Environment Protection-Post 2010 Scenario
Compensatory Afforestation in India
Handling and Management of Biomedical Waste
Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 co-authors.
1.) Abstract – 300 Words
2.) Research Paper 2000-3000 Words (Excluding Footnotes) 1.) Font Style- Times New Roman
Font Size- 12, Spacing – 1.5, Justified
Rules for Abstract Submission:
Your Abstract should be sent as an attachment in a word file. The following information, in the given format, should be sent along with the Abstract
- Name of the Participant/participants
- Official Designation/Institution Details
- Address, Email id & Mobile Number
- Title of Abstract
Rules for Paper Submission:
The front page of the research paper should be followed by-
- Name of the Participant(s)
- Official Designation
- Name of the Organization / University / Institution Details
- Address of the Organization / University / Institution
- Email address
Submission shall be made on our email id firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Abstract for 1st SLC National Seminar” / “Research Paper for 1st SLC National Seminar”
- Citation must be uniform for entire research paper
- The soft copy should be in MS-Word file (.docx).
- Participant (s) shall bring 3 hard copies of the “Research Paper” on the day of the seminar.
- The participant, who has been selected for the submission of research paper, shall give an
- undertaking as to originality of work to be submitted. Format for the undertaking is on the following website http://www.subodhlawcollege.com
- No Travel allowances and accommodation will be provided.
- Certificates will be given to all the registered participants and paper presenters.
- Paper Presentation is not necessary for participation.
Last date for Registration (Online-Payment through NEFT/RTGS): 28 September , 2018
Submission of hard copy of registration form along with D.D. : 30 September, 2018
Last date for Abstract Submission : 1 October, 2018
Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract: 3 October, 2018
Last date for Submission of Full papers: 8 October, 2018