MOOT COURT:AMITY INTERNATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2018
- All recognized law schools, universities and institutions in India or abroad with minimum three year or higher duration of LL.B. courses shall be eligible to participate.
- Each participating team shall comprise of three members wherein two (2) members, shall be designated as Speakers and one (1) member as Researcher.
- No team shall contradict the composition mentioned above. No faculty member, coach, or a designated observer will be allowed to accompany the team.
- Accommodation shall be provided to the outstation teams only one day prior from the competition, i.e., on 11th October, 2018, 900 hours onwards on. Accommodation shall be available to such participants till noon of 14th October, 2018, the last day of competition. Teams who intend to arrive prior or leave after the specified dates are required to make their own arrangements. The teams have to submit the Travel Form by 3rd October, 2018 23:59 hours IST.
- No pick up and drop off facility will be provided by the institution. The participants are requested to arrange their own transportation for the same.
- The participation must be confirmed through an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th September, 2018, 23:59 hours IST and following it up by sending a hard copy of the same through post.
- For Indian teams and for teams participating from SAARC Countries the registration fees shall be INR 4500/-through a demand draft in favour of‘Amity University, Uttar Pradesh’ payable at ‘Noida’ which must reach theOrganizing Committee latest by 15th September, 2018.
- All foreign teams (excluding teams from SAARC countries) shall be required to pay US $165 or 115€ as registration fee.
- The participating teams shall be required to send a demand draft for the registration fees along with the duly filled registration form and the same shall reach to the institution on or before 19th September, 2018.
- Each Team participating in the Competition must prepare a memorandum on behalf of the Prosecutor/Applicant and on the behalf of the Defendant/Respondent.
- Each team must send its memoranda via e-mail to the O.C. at email@example.com latest by 1st October, 2018, 23:59 hours IST. Please note that NO HARD COPIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED.
- Any memorial submitted after the deadline shall be subject to penalty for late submission.
The Memorial must contain the following parts only:
- i. Cover Page;
- Table of Contents;
iii. Index of Authorities;
iv. Statement of Jurisdiction;
v. Questions Presented;
vi. Statement of Facts;
vii. Summary of Pleadings; and
viii. Pleadings (including Conclusion/Prayer for Relief
Moot Court Society
Amity Law School, Noida
Block I-2, Amity University Campus
Sector-125, Noida – 201301
Email ids: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com