Internship Opportunity at FSSAI [Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata]: Stipend Rs. 10K; Apply by Sep 25:
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) invites applications for the month of October 2018 for the Internship Scheme 2018-19, which will provide interns with various learning opportunities through a well-designed training calendar.
Students pursuing a full-time post graduate degree/diploma or higher degree from a recognised institute within India/abroad in any of the following:
- Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Food Technology, Microbiology, Veterinary Sciences, Agricultural Sciences or any other related field.
- Business Administration & Management including Policy Regulation & Related fields
- Media & Communications
Note: Students in the 3rd/4th year of their 4-year Bachelor programme in Food Technology or related fields can also apply.
Internship will be available for a period of 8 weeks and can be extended to maximum period of 6 months for reasons to be recorded in writing.
Places of Internship:
- FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi – 110002 (HQ).
- FSSAI (NR), First Floor, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi – 110003.
- FSSAI, Hallmark Business Plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg, Opp Guru Nanak Hospital Road, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051.
- FSSAI, Central Documentation Complex (South Wing), Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001.
- FSSAI, Benfish Tower, 6th Floor, 31, GN Block, Sector – V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091.
Interns would be required to have their own laptops. FSSAI shall provide working space, internet and other necessities, but not local lodging and travel facilities.
At the end of the internship, based on the performance of the intern, a token reward of Rs. 10,000 may be provided on meeting benchmarks of attendance and performance.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible students may apply online at this page.
The last date to apply is September 25, 2018.
The next session of internship starts on October 4, 2018 and the list of shortlisted candidates will be announced on October 3, 2018.