TWO DAYS WORKSHOP ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS & ART OF WRITING FUNDING PROPOSALS & JOURNAL ARTICLES on 05th& 06th OCTOBER , 2018:
The workshop focuses on the Overview on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and How to convert the research and project work into patents. This workshop aims to make the participants to understand about the process of Filing and getting a patent. The workshop will make the participants to understand the finer nuances involved in writing a research paper for to publish in a high quality refereed journals.
The other objective of the workshop is to make the participants to know how to write effective funding proposals to various Grant agencies.This training will bring a positive transformation in the faculty members attitude in their project and research works and get them more focused as well as result oriented, so that they can achieve the organizational goals at ease.
Contents of the workshop:
- Overview of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Copyrights and Trademarks.
- Drafting of Patent & filing procedure.
- Publishing & commercialization of Patents.
- Research Problem Formulation & Literature Review.
- Introduction to general technical writing. Contours of a journal paper and paraphrasing.
- Plagiarism, Publication Ethics & plagiarism software.
- Writing Effective funding proposals to Grant Agencies
Who can attend:
- Faculty members
- PG Students& UG Final Year Students
- Research scholars
Application Submission: 28.09.2018
Intimation of acceptance: 01.10.2018
(Rajalakshmi Institutions) : Rs. 500.00
External Participants : Rs. 750.00