CONFERENCE: INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR On “Global Enactment of Justice for Women and Children: Issues and Challenges : GEETA INSTITUTE OF LAW.
The Geeta Institute of Law is organizing a Seminar on the topic GLOBAL ENACTMENT OF JUSTICE FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES and proudly invites keynote speakers from leading Universities and other organization across the Globe. The seminar aims to provide a platform for discussion on recent advances in justice system for women and children, which include areas of basic human rights, lack of opportunities and growth, inept legal systems and other challenges.
Global Justice is rooted in the aspiration to make the world a better place. It seeks to help us understand how human beings – no matter who they are or where they live – can be treated fairly. The world is in ux; religious fundamentalisms, racism, xenophobia, migration and displacement due to climate change, civil wars in different parts of the World and economic injusticearedrivingabacklashonwomen’sandchildren’srightsandincreasingrestrictionsontheir basic human rights and freedoms. Repressive and undemocratic regimes are stepping up their assault on the political and democratic space for civil society. This is despite signicant advances in international commitments and national legislation; unfortunately victories in policy and law reform are often undermined by weak implementation. The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) identied the importance of addressing poverty alongside inequality. To realise the level of transformation envisaged in the SDG’s Agenda 2030 requires confronting the power relationships and vested interests that maintain and thrive on exploitation of women and children in Society.
This Seminar will provide an excellent opportunity for students and faculty alike to keep abreast of recent developments, share ideas, raise awareness of practices that ameliorates the working of existing social and legal frameworks and help in establishing new Institutions and forumswhichcan provide justice to women and children.
THEME OF THE SEMINAR:
GLOBAL ENACTMENT OF JUSTICE FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES
- Women and Children as vulnerable group
- Insult to modesty
- Cyber crimes against women and children
- Female Infanticide and foeticide
- Reproductive Technologies and rights of women
- Female genital Mutilation and the laws
- Trafcking of women and children
- Domestic violence and Honour based violence
- Child Labour : A Global Issue
Note: The theme and sub themes are not exhaustive; the author can select any topic relevant with the theme and the sub themes.
ABSTRACT: The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:- • Sub-theme
- Title of the Paper
• Name of the author(s)
• E-mail address
• Postal address and Contact Number
FULL RESEARCH PAPER:
- The paper should not exceed 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
• There can be only an author and one co-author. Inclusion of more than one co-author will result in automatic disqualication.
• Registration fee as per each author
• In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper. • The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
• The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
• One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
• Citation style: Bluebook 20th Edition
• All correspondence must be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The paper must be accompanied with the scanned copies of the duly lled Registration form, DD details, and the cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
- All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work.Plagiarized submission will be disqualied.
FOR ANY QUERY/ASSISTANCE:
Mobile: +91 9996459683, 9996315200