CALL FOR PAPERS : GLC POLICY REVIEW, 2018
With the Policy Debate, 2018 approaching, we are stoked to uphold the tradition and initiate a call for essays, articles, and opinions.
In order to better judge your submissions and for you to be able to cover topics in-depth, we are providing with you 4 sub-themes. Submissions have to be made with one of the sub-themes as the main and the only topic.
” Crack in the pillars: Will the Indian democracy sustain”
- Is the independence of the judiciary as a pillar of democracy under threat?
- Is the media as the 4th pillar of democracy losing its credibility?
- Will the parliamentary democracy sustain with an increasingly disruptive parliament?
- Are the lines of separation of powers between the judiciary and the parliament becoming increasingly blurred?
1st Prize: Rs. 5000 Cash + Certificate of Merit + Publication in GLC Magazine
2nd Prize: Rs. 3500 Cash + Certificate of Merit + Publication in GLC Parliamentary Debate Souvenir
3rd Prize: Rs. 2500 Cash + Certificate of Merit + Publication in GLC Parliamentary Debate Souvenir
Details of participation
- No Registration Fee applicable.
- No Eligibility Criteria.
- A maximum of two authors permitted per paper.
- 1500 – 2000 words( Including footnotes)
Times New Roman; Size 12.
The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and in single line spacing.
The writings must conform to the OSCOLA style of citation, 4th edition.
All entries to be sent to email@example.com with the subject as “The Policy Review”
29th September 2018
- The first three prizes will be announced at the 5th Policy Debate on 6th October 2018.
- Participation certificates will be mailed to all the participants.
- We reserve the right to ask for editing before publication.
For any queries please contact:
Aditya Bharadwaj at +91 96195 17784
All queries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “The Policy Review”.