CALL FOR PAPERS: International Symposium on VICTIMOLOGY AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE: GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES
You are cordially innvited to participate in the first international symposium jointly sponsored and organised by Manonmaniam Sundaranar University and Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, USA. The main theme of the conference is Victimization of the Marginalized. However, all papers with a criminological focus will be considered for presentation. As this is an international symposium, all academicians, researchers, Ph.D. fellows, government professionals, attorneys, practitioners, social service workers, and students from around the world are encouraged to participate.
DATES: November 8th – 10th, 2018
Venue: The Gopinivas Grand
Victimization of the Marginalized
- Role of NGOs in Providing Victim Assistance
- Victim Rights in the Criminal Justice System
- Victims of Terrorism/ Mass Violence
- Victimization of Vulnerable Groups
- Cybercrime Victimization
CALL FOR PAPERS:
- All abstracts will be considered for inclusion by a peer-review committee. Abstracts must be submitted in English and should not exceed 250 words.
- In addition to the summary of the presentation, the abstract needs to include the presentation title, names of the author(s), and their affiliations.
- Abstracts should be sent to Dr. Syed Umarhathab at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 14, 2018. Acceptance of the paper for presentation will be intimated on 03 October, 2018- I batch (abstract sent until 30 September, 2018) and II batch on 16 October, 2018.
- The last for registration is 17 October, 2018.
Those wishing to have their papers considered for publication in the conference proceedings should submit the full papers to Dr. George Richards at email@example.com by November 30, 2018. Papers will be peer-reviewed and published online.