Call for papers : International Conference on Sustainable Entrepreneurship Development
The Department of Commerce, Assam University Diphu Campus invites Academicians, Researchers, NGOs, Financial institutions, Politicians, Entrepreneurs, etc to participate and contribute papers/ articles to the International Conference on Sustainable Entrepreneurship Development to be held during November 29-30, 2018 at Assam University, Diphu Campus, Diphu, Karbi Anglong, Assam, India.
The main objective of the conference is to discuss the sustainable form of entrepreneurship development in the present world in a wider term as well as some of the contradictory ideas being involved with this. The case studies of successful entrepreneurs who involve in such areas of entrepreneurship and the possibilities of sustainable entrepreneurship development in North Eastern Region of India will also be discussed during the conference. The outcomes of the conference will help to foster a wider understanding of the sustainable entrepreneurship development and provide inputs in making a policy planning of entrepreneurship development for developing countries like India in general and remote areas of the world like North Eastern region of India in particular.
Main theme of the conference: Sustainable Entrepreneurship Development
- Theoretical aspects of sustainable entrepreneurship Development
- Role of Government, Entrepreneurship Promoting Agencies, NGOs, international agencies in sustainable entrepreneurship development: case studies
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship Development for Poverty Alleviation, Social Justice, Environment Protection, Inclusive growth.
Sustainable Entrepreneurship Development Models
- Social Entrepreneurship Vs Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Sector
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship Development in developing countries like India in general North- Eastern Region of India in particular
- India’s Act East Policy and Opportunities for Sustainable trade of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises of North- Eastern Region of India
Guidelines for Abstract and Full Paper Submission:
- The abstract should not exceed 500 words (MS Word) including main issue (s) ofresearch, research objective(s), research questions, methodology if any, and result(s) and key words.
- Name of the author(s), designation and affiliating institution along with contact email id and contact number should be clearly mentioned.
- Authors are requested to send the abstract to the Convener, International
- Conference Organizing Committee, Department of Commerce, Assam University, Diphu Campus, Diphu, 782462 through email email@example.com on or before 31st October, 2018.
- Abstracts will be reviewed immediately and acceptance decision shall followafter the review is completed. Authors will be notified of their abstracts’acceptance by e-mail.
- The last date of full paper submission is 5th November, 2018.
- The length of the full paper including tables, diagrams, references etc. should be between 4000 to 7000 words. The full paper should be in English and type in MS-Word in Times New Roman with font size 11 and 1.5 spaced. References should be arranged in APA style.
- All submission will be subject to a double-blind review process. Students who want to submit papers should clearly mention class/semester, department and name of the institution.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Last date of Abstract submission : 31st October, 2018
Last date of full paper Submission : 5th November, 2018
Last date of registration : 5th November, 2018
Conference Date : 29 – 30 November, 2018
Conference mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org