CfP: Seminar on Internationalization of Human Rights & Changing Dimensions of Fundamental Rights at CU Kerala [Feb 7-9, Thiruvalla]: Submit by Oct 10:
Department of Law, Central University of Kerala, Thiruvalla Campus is organising an International Interdisciplinary Seminar on INTERNATIONALIZATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND CHANGING DIMENSIONS OF FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS on 7th to 9th February, 2019.
Call for Papers:
The organizers of the Seminar calls upon the legal professionals, academicians from other social science disciplines, administrators, University students, young and upcoming research scholars, social activists and the representatives of governmental and nongovernmental organizations to present their research papers relevant to the below-mentioned themes.
THEME 1: REALISATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE CONSTITUTIONAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNANCE.
THEME 2: CHANGING PARADIGM OF STATE SOVEREIGNTY AND HUMAN RIGHTS.
THEME 3: HUMAN RIGHT DIMENSIONS OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSILIBILTY.
THEME 4: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND HUMAN RIGHTS.
THEME 5: CHANGING DIMENSIONS OF RIGHTS OF VULNERABLES.
THEME 6: NEW HORIZONS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT.
THEME 7: THIRD GENERATION HUMAN RIGHTS AND NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY.
THEME 8: COMPETING HUMAN RIGHTS, BALANCING AND RECONCILING CONFLICTING HUMAN RIGHTS.
Abstract & Paper Submission:
An abstract not exceeding two pages shall be submitted for consideration. The abstract shall contain:
- Title of paper
- Synopsis of the Paper
- Reference materials
- Conclusion indicating author’s perspective
- Presenter(s) name and title
- Postal addresses
- E-mail addresses and
- Telephone numbers of all contributors
- Last date for Abstract: October 10, 2018
- Communication of status of abstract: October 14, 2018
- Submission of revised abstract: October 24, 2018
- Submission of Full length papers: November 15, 2018
- Submission of revised papers: December 1, 2018
- Early Bird Registration: December 3-5, 2018
- Date of Conference: 7th, 8th and 9th of February, 2019
For Indian Delegates:
- Students: Rs.1,000/-
- Others: Rs.3,000/-
For Foreign Delegates:
- Students: USD 100
- Others: USD 200