CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Associate/Senior Associate Legal Counsel: Infosys Limited India
- Generic Legal Knowledge: Basic knowledge of key principles and terminology in all legal practice areas (contracts, IP etc.) to complete the assigned task with guidance across areas, including good drafting skills with respect to legal documents.
- Domain Knowledge: Basic knowledge of relevant market trends in own area of legal practice in order to give inputs for taking an appropriate decision.
- Legal Research & Analysis: Thorough knowledge of legal research methodology (including information gathering, fact collection and analysis) so as to deliver and integrate pertinent legal advice with the facts.
- Industry/ Market Knowledge: Basic knowledge of key macro-economic trends in order to understand the link and impact on Infosys’ business. Basic knowledge of financial aspects, policies and practices to support the finance teams in the relevant practice area, by providing appropriate inputs to analyze the prevailing situation/ scenario. Exposure to the legal side of the IT industry will be an added advantage Behavioural:
- Must have strong and effective written and spoken communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be constantly involved in learning and innovation processes within the organization and the department
- Must have the ability to analyze and apply logical reasoning while addressing issues
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
Experience Range: 00-04 years
Primary Location: Bangalore
To apply online & For official notification – Click here.