MOOT COURT: 13th Shankarrao Kanitkar National Moot Court Competition 2018-19.
Progressive Education Society’s Modern Law College is organizing a National Moot Court Competition on January 11th and 12th , 2018.
Date: January 11th and 12th January 2019
Venue: Modern Law College, Ganeshkhind, Pune, 16.
- Regular bonafide students of recognized Law Colleges/Institutes/University
- (Only students from amongst the under graduate five year integrated L.L.B. degree and three year Degree law programmes)
The team should consist of Two mooters only.
The teams must register on or before 10th December 2018.
Registration Fees: Rs. 1000/- per team.
- The registration fee can be paid through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of Principal, Modern Law College, payable at Pune or by cash at the time of the competition.
- 10th December 2018: last date for registration.
- 20th December 2018: submission of online memorial (PDF format) along with submission of Hard Copy of memorial.
- 11th and 12th January 2019 : Date of competition
- Asst. Prof. Pawan Kalwala (Mob. No. 9503845858)
- Asst. Prof. Shital Keskar (Mob. No. 9067741089)
Phone (Office):020-25638987, 8975588777
Postal Address: P.E. Society’s Modern Law College, University Circle, Pashan Road, Ganeshkhind, Pune-411016.