Call For Papers: Conference on Women Empowerment and Gender Equality at Jusprudentia Presents H N Bahuguna National Social Summit 2018[ Lucknow, 17th November 2018 ]: Submit Abstract by 30th Oct / Register as Attendee by 8th Nov.
Jusprudentia- Society for Transcendence in Law and www.jusprudentia.comis pleased to announce “Jusprudentia Presents H N Bahuguna Social Summit 2018” Quest for Change on 17th November 2018(Saturday) with the theme “Women Empowerment and Gender equality.” Gender inequalities are still deep-rooted in every society. Women suffer from lack of access to decent work and face occupational segregation and gender wage gaps. In many situations, they are denied access to basic education and health care and are victims of violence and discrimination. They are under-represented in political and economic decision-making processes. Gender equality is a human right, but our world faces a persistent gap in access to opportunities and decision-making power for women and men.
Bringing together aspiring and experienced visionaries and leaders of social change and innovation from different fields, such as Judges, Lawyers, Professors, Political Leaders, representatives, entrepreneurs, artists, philanthropists, Journalists, scholars, teachers, students, civil society and professionals, in order to share brainstorm ideas, launch initiatives, and share an unforgettable experience of solidarity in unfolding our vision for social empowerment . This Summit is designed to inspire and empower and with the aim of better addressing these challenges, It moves far beyond just talking – it is a carefully designed journey for learning and co-creating our future together. We believe facilitating connection, building capacity, and empowering others to make meaningful contributions are all key ingredients for solving today’s greatest challenges and creating a future where wellbeing is experienced across all of society. It’s a great opportunity to hear them and to connect and collaborate with all and will provide all groups with a platform to share ideas and create concrete strategies for change in the society. The event will welcome more than 1200 Delegates.
Jusprudentia Presents H N Bahuguna Social Summit 2018 is hosted by the Jusprudentia Society for Transcendence in Law at Lucknow. It is an initiative for discussion on bringing about positive social change. It is the flagship annual event and primary public engagement initiative of Jusprudentia with massive potential for research, collaborating community, influencing public policy, and generating a significant positive conclusion and impact. The event is one of its kind, following events on Human Rights and World Peace in 2017 and April 2018.
We explore solutions to the deep causes of complex problems, rather than just the symptoms. The latest knowledge generated from research, practice, and lived experience will be surfaced.
- Participation as Delegate( Paper Presenter)
- Participation as Delegate (Attendee).
- The participants will get an opportunity to listen and interact with the Speakers.
Call for Papers:
We cordially invite the academicians, researchers, representatives of the Civil Society and student research scholars to submit their research papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different technical sessions during the Summit. Interested participants may submit soft copy of the abstracts and full papers to the organizing committee through the Form Submit Abstract or by visiting www.jusprudentia.com/events
Theme : Women Empowerment and Gender Equality
- Girl Child
- Acid attacks
- Women’s abuse of patriarchal power
- Women and Poverty
- Institutional mechanisms for the advancement of women
- Violence against women
- Education for women
- Cyber bullying
- Role of women in social change
- Social equality
- Women health
- Role of Civil Societies and Media
- Gender Equality
- Human Trafficking
- Rape as a Culture
- Women and Child rights and Abuse
- Rights of Sex Workers
- Creating awareness for and protection of Human Rights of women
- Economic development of women
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
- Your Abstract (of about 300 word) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The abstract has to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- The Principal of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.(Co-authors not more than two)
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010)
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- The sub heading should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and should be according to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
Publication Opportunity :
All papers accepted for the summit may be published as an edited book with ISBN number
Registration Fee (Paper Presentation)
Students: 800 INR or 50$
Faculty/ Research Scholar: 1000 INR or 100$
Professionals: 1500 INR or 200$
Presentation in Absentia: 1500 INR or 150$
Registration Fee (Delegate as Attendee): 400 INR or 100$
- Submission of Abstract 30thth October, 2018
- Confirmation of abstract selection 1st November, 2018
- Registration 5th November, 2018
- Submission of FULL paper 8th November, 2018
- Conference Dates 17th November, 2018
8th November 2018( FIRST COME AND FIRST SERVE BASIS) : On Spot Registration depends upon availability
Who Should Attend:
- Research Scholars/Faculties
- Corporate Delegates
- Representatives of Civil Societies
- Business entities
Rules for the Participates:
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Participants / Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees.
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference.
- All the registered participants will be provided access to all sessions of the Summit and kit.
- All Co-authors have to register separately.
Note: The authors and Co-authors both must register separately
ShubhamTripathi, Founder President, Jusprudentia-Society for Transcendence in Law. Email: email@example.com, Phone Number: +91-8299252438