ESSAY: 3RD PRANITA MEHTA MEMORIAL ESSAY COMPETITION, 2018: NLU JODHPUR
Corporate Law Society [“CLS”], National Law University [“NLU”], Jodhpur is pleased to announce the 3rd Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Competition, 2018 in memory of Ms. Pranita Mehta, an exceptional student of NLU, Jodhpur.
All students pursuing under-graduate (three/five year) or post-graduate law degrees from any law school/university/college recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Reverse piercing of the Corporate Veil – an unexplored phenomena in India
- Kotak Committee Report and its implementation – a step in the right direction?
- The future of cryptocurrency in India
- Fugitive economic offenders and non-performing assets – a need for banking reforms?
- Submission shall be made only in MS-Word format (.doc/.docx). PDF form shall not be accepted.
- Submission shall be in English language.
- Submission shall be typewritten in an A4 sized document with 1-inch margin on all sides and be justified. Main text of the submission shall be in Font Times New Roman 12-point. Further, footnotes shall be in Font Times New Roman 10-point. Participant has to adopt a uniform style of citation throughout the document.
- Submission should be 1.5 spaced (except footnotes which may be single-spaced).
- Word limit of the submission is 3,000 words (excluding abstract and footnotes). Abstract should not be more than 300 words.
- AnysubmissionthatisfoundtobeplagiarizedshallbedisqualifiedfromtheCompetition and the participant would not be entitled to any certificate.
- Participant shall not include his/her name in the submission’s text in any form.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Any previously published entry would not be permitted.
- Copyright of the submission shall remain with CLS.
- In case of any conflicts, the CLS shall be the final authority on the guidelines.
‘Consent of Participation’ shall be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a bona fide certificate from the participant’s university and the following details:
- Name of the participant:
- Year and Course (UG/PG):
- University Name:
- Contact Phone Number:
- Address (for delivery of the certificate):
No registration fee is required for participation.
A soft copy of the submission has to be mailed to email@example.com. Subject of the e-mail should be “Submission: Pranita Mehta Essay Competition, 2018”. Participant shall name the file as “Participant’s name_Topic”.
- Last Date of Registration: November 30, 2018 (11:59 pm)
- Last Date of Submission of the Essay: January 30, 2019 (11:59 pm)
- Declaration of the results: Second week of March, 2019