JSS LAW COLLEGE: National Conference on ‘Multi Dimensional Approach to Criminal Justice System in India’
One of the most intractable problems since independence has been the gradual increase in the delay of criminal cases in the country. There is adequate evidence to support the view that delay in disposal of criminal cases has a direct bearing on the declining conviction, adulteration and piracy flourishes because of the failure of criminal justice to decide cases in a reasonable time.
Call for Research paper:
Qualitative Research papers are invited from the Scholars, Academicians and Students on the following subthemes:
- Historical development of Criminal Justice System
- Criminology,Penology and Victimology
- Role of Law Commission in Criminal JusticeSystem
- Need for Reformsin Criminal Justice System
- Criminal Justice SystemIssuesandConcerns
- The Role of International Conventions in Criminal Justice System
- Juvenile Justice System-Issues and Challenges
- The Role of Advocates in Criminal Justice System
- The Role of ADR In Criminal Justice System
- Recent Crimes and Older Punishments
- Criminal Justice System and Speedy Justice
Guidelines for submission:
- Research papers may be submitted on the above mentioned topics.
- The submission shall be open to all, students pursuing LL.B (3-year or 5-year Law Course) and LL.M programs from any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Any paper found to be plagiarized shall be disqualified. (Max. limit 20%)
- The paper can be co-authored, however, a maximum of two authors per paper is allowed but both authors should register.
- The Author(s) shall specify in the abstract and the full paper:
Title of the paper
Names, designation and address of the author(s) including Email and PhoneNumber.
The Abstract and full paper should be submitted in MS Word format with the following word limit: abstract 400 to 500 words and final paper 4000 – 5000 words (excluding footnotes). Font type -Times New Roman, 12 fonts, 1.5 line spacing and 1 inch margin in all the sides and uniform method of citation should be followed.
It shall be required from each person to submit ONLY soft copy via email to:
- The email should carry subject as, “Criminal Justice System in India-2018”
- Format of paper should be according to the rules of the conference.
- Organising committee reserves the right to accept and reject the paper.
- Last date for submission of abstract : 25.10.2018
- Intimation of acceptance : 29.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Paper : 05.11.2018
- Last date for payment of Fees : 07.11.2018