The Proposed conference is holistic in its scope covering the aspects of Intellectual Property Rights relevant to researchers, scientists, farmers, business planners, lawyers, teachers, academicians and other stakeholders. Intellectual property (IP) refers to creations of the mind, such as inventions, literary and artistic works, designs and symbols, names and images used in commerce.
The concept of intellectual property covers patents, trademarks, literary and artistic works, designs and models. We need to protect intellectual property because of the following reasons: Promotes respect for individual or inventor or artist, and enable them to earn livelihood, helps in creating sustainable and competitive business locally and internationally, attract investment and create new job opportunities, Foster economic growth.
CALL FOR PAPERS :
Research Papers are invited from the Academicians, Practitioners, Research Scholars and Students on the topics related to the above theme. It is proposed that the selected papers will be published in a special volume in the form of an edited book.
Authors of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their papers during sessions on the day of the conference.
- IPR vis-à-vis Traditional Knowledge
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Patents: Processes and products
- Patent reforms: Utility and software patents
- Copyrights: Covering scholarly works, designs
- Trademarks, New Technologies
- Copyright Issues in Cyberspace
- Evolution of Biotechnology and Patents
- Trademarks and technicalities
- Harmonization of IP & Anti-Trust laws
- Challenges in the extent IPR laws in India
- Intellectual Property Litigation And Competition Law
- Online Piracy And Online Threats To Economic Creativity And Theft Of IP
- IPRs and the challenges of the industry
- Intellectual Property Rights For Sustainable Growth
- Different Systems of IPRs Globally on Plant variety Protection and Breeders Rights
- Intellectual Property in Pharmaceutical Sector
- Free Trade Agreement vis-à-vis Bio Drugs
- Compulsory Licensing and Affordable Medicines
- IP Forum Shifting: FTAs, BITs & TRIPS Plus Standards
- Submission of Abstract: Oct 15, 2018
- Confirmation of Abstract: Oct 20, 2018
- Registration form (only Soft copies of all), Submission of Demand Draft and
- Registration form: 30th Oct 2018 (Hard copies)
- Submission of full paper, demand draft: Nov 1, 2018
- Conference: Nov 15-17, 2018
Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 250 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and Contact Number
The paper must be accompanied with the scanned copies of the duly filled Registration form, DD details, and the cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
- All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work. Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
- *Co Authors shall not be more than two for a research paper.
Academician & other – 1500/-
Research Scholars – 1000/-
Students – 700/-
Attendee – 500/-