Internship & Job Opportunity: ADR Associate at VIA Mediation Centre, Bangalore: Applications Open:
Firm Name: Vakeel International Arbitration & Mediation Centre
VIA Mediation Centre is a one stop for all Alternative Dispute Resolution Services. From framing customised and tailor made model clauses to providing the services of the best neutrals, VIA caters to all needs. VIA understands that in today’s fast paced industrialised world, litigation isn’t always the best option. VIA provides the best ADR services ensuring amicable, cost-effective, peaceful settlement.
Internship and Job Opportunity:
We are looking for applications for “The Internship and Job Opportunity Programme 2018-19” from freshers for the position ADR Associate.
- The candidate will be selected through telephonic interview and further by face to face interview.
- The selected candidate will undergo two months of Internship (unpaid).
- After two months a written test would be conducted which will consist of objective/descriptive type of questions.
- Based on the performance of the two months Internship and written test the candidate will be considered to be employed in the firm with
- Students who have completed 5 or 3 years LL.B (preferably BA.LLB/MBL/MBA.LLB course are eligible to apply
- Students pursuing M Course.
Subject Knowledge Expectation:
- Sound knowledge on Companies Act , Corporate Laws.
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs Matters.
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act.
- Leadership and self motivation Qualities
The candidate will be responsible for the following tasks :
- Non Litigation process
- Drafting and Vetting of contracts, Agreements, notices etc
- Client Visits/Client Interviews
Salary: As per industry standards.
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Designation: ADR Associate
No. of Positions: 2
How to Apply?
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org