CALL FOR PAPERS: THE GNLU LAW REVIEW: [VOLUME 6]: SUBMIT BY 30THDECEMBER, 2018:
The flagship journal of Gujarat National Law University, The GNLU Law Review(‘TGLR’) was established in 2008, owing to the emergent need for broadening the platform for academicians, professionals, research scholars to share and disseminate both knowledge and scholarship of new and innovative ideas in legal and allied disciplines. TGLR is a student edited, peer reviewed, annual law journal which aims at providing a platform for an inter-disciplinary approach towards the study of law. In the past, the law review has seen contributions from eminent legal scholars from around the globe.
- TGLR is open for academicians, practitioners, doctoral students and research scholars. All submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 250 words. Up to 5 keywords should also be provided. Please note that, TGLR does not follow any particular theme. However, preference would be given to the submissions made pertaining to contemporary legal issues.
- The contributions submitted towards publication in TGLR must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The contributions shall be evaluated on the basis of originality, innovativeness, clarity and technical correctness. Authors shall solely be responsible for the accuracy of statements in the article.
Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The manuscript must not contain the name of the author/s or his/her institutional affiliation or any other information. A cover letter containing the name of the author, professional information, contact details and other relevant information must be provided.
FORMATTING AND CITATION STYLE:
Submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) formats only.
- The paper should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- The body of the manuscript must bein the font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and the text should justified.
- All footnotes must be in Font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 10, line spacing 1. All submissions mustfollow the ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition)’.
- Non-conformity could be a ground for rejection.
- The deadline for making submissions is 30thDecember, 2018.
- All submissions must be made email@example.com with the subject‘Manuscript Submission for Volume VI’.