The New York International Law Review invites you to submit articles of any length for publication in its journal. NYILR is a joint publication of St. John’s University School of Law and the New York State Bar Association. The editorial board has reserved space in its upcoming issue for scholarly papers on the topic of the intersection of legal writing and legal skills with international law. We accept submissions on a rolling basis, but encourage you to submit by January 15, 2019.
Possible topics of interest are the following:
- Teaching in International Programs – Experiences Shared from Crossing Borders
- Teaching Legal Research in International Courses – Scholarly Writing, LLM, Abroad Courses
- Storytelling, the Art of the Narrative, and International Law
- Comparative Literature and International Law
- Developing Cultural Competence
- International Legal Education in Countries Outside of the United States
- Innovative Techniques for Engaging Students in Legal English
To submit, send as an email attachment to Professor Robin Boyle, Faculty Advisor at boyler[@]stjohns.edu or use Scholastica’s website at https://scholasticahq.com.