Second National MCL online Essay Writing Competition 2018 With the Assistance of Moot Court Association, MCL.
Modern College of Law is going to organized its Second participation of each & every individual. We welcome everybody with imaginative plans to take an interest in this occasion.
National MCL online Essay Writing Competition 2018 is a chance to find and perceive India’s most capable legal communicators. This is the opportunity to flaunt your capacity, gain acknowledgment among your lawful associates, and help other people better comprehend the Indian Legal framework in a successful way.
National MCL online Essay Writing Competition 2018 is for all University and College Students. The essay competition is only submitted in English dialect. The aim of the competition is to spread present day logical learning. The participants need to submit the article in both soft and printed copy. It is an endeavor to give a stage to every one of the understudies all through the country to exchange the thoughts, give whimsical contentions, motivate change and become together.
National MCL online Essay Writing Competition 2018 with the assistance of Moot Court Association, MCL.
Topic :“Supreme Court verdict on Sabarimala: All men and women have equal right to worship”
- The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing their 5/ 3 Year LLB Course / LL.M. or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (also other than Law) in any University in India.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition.
- The participant must be a bonafide student of a University or a College.
- The essay should be submitted on A4 size paper in double space typed on one side and should contain around 3000 (three thousand) words duly forwarded by Head of the Institution. A soft copy is also required.
- Only one submission is allowed per author/co- author.
- The submission shall consist of an abstract, essay, bibliography, Full name of student, Current year of study, Phone Number, E-mail Id of the author, Name, Phone number and address of the Institution/College/ University.
- Footnotes must conform to authoritative standard rules of legal citation.
- All participants should strictly abide by the guidelines. Any deviance shall lead to disqualification.