II Vidhi Aagaz National Article Writing Competition [Prize worth 5k]; Register by 27th November
Vidhi Aagaz intends to be a leader in facilitating a new kind of discussion in various fields of law, management and other such disciplines. Believing that such engagement is transformative and that it is time for transformation in academia, Vidhi Aagaz will be at the forefront in reinforcing relationships between communities and institutions of higher learning.
Publication of high quality Books, journals and other series, Organizing forums for discussion in the issues of utmost importance, organizing various writing and presentation related competitions are some of the ways through which VidhiAagaz is stepping towards its aim to give the new standards to the publication ethics.
Themes & Issues
Students can write on any of the following themes :
- Sabrimala and the quest for equality
- #MeToo and Sexual Harassment
- Decriminalisation of Homosexuality in India
- Transparency in Judicial proceedings
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course.
- Registration amount is Rs. 150 only.
- Co-authorship is allowed to the maximum of 2 authors.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTm Here
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form Here
Guidelines for Submissions
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format to“email@example.com” in the stipulated period.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Quality of language
*The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Submission Procedure & Deadline:
Article must be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th December, 2017
Registration will be taken only by 27th November 2018, 11:59:59 PM.