One-Day Awareness Workshop on Digital Forensic Challenges & Future,Organised on 6th December,2018:
Digital Technology has entered deep into the daily groves of mankind and made us completely dependent on it. The current state of digital forensic investigation is continuously challenged by the rapid technological changes, the increase in the use of digital devices (both the heterogeneity and the count), and the sheer volume of data that these devices could contain. Quality Council of India, supported by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India, brings to you a workshop with the objective to train the people, who can appreciate the upcoming challenges due to rapidly changing technology, its legal aspects and also to embrace the state-of-the-art solutions to upgrade themselves.
Date: 6th December 2018, Thursday
Time: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Venue: Casuarina Hall (Basement) – India Habitat Centre (Gate No-3), Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 23
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 3rd DECEMBER, 2018 ; MONDAY
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Digital Forensic Investigators of CFSL, FSL and Government Investigative Agencies And Forensic Labs.
- Personnel from Law Enforcement Agencies including CBI, Police Academies, Police .
- Chief Security Officers and Chief Technology Officers .
- Professionals Seeking a Career in Computer Forensics and Cyber Crime Investigations .
- Final Year Engineering/ Masters Students who are planning a career in Digital Forensics .
- Faculty members who are planning to start or teaching such courses.