Vidhi International Law Commission Internship with Dr Aniruddha Rajput Member, International Law Commission May and July 2019 | Geneva, Switzerland
Think India invites applications from interested and essentially motivated students for an exemplary International Law Commission Internship (assistantship) program with Dr. Aniruddha Rajput, Member, International Law Commission (United Nations).
Think India is known as a premiere student organization which endeavours to provide an outstanding platform to students from various disciplines with a view to provide and promote thorough and relevant academic discussions by way of undertaking various incentives time and again.
This opportunity is an excellent prospect for students who wish to identify and enhance their research and drafting skills and also, to those who aspire to work in the field of International Law in the future.
The applicant must be pursuing her/his V year/III Year, whichever applies, LLB course and is required to have studied International Law as a part of his/her curriculum. She/he must necessarily possess excellent reading, articulation, research and lingual (English) skills.
The selected applicants will be providing assistance in terms of qualified legal and technical statements based on in-depth study of principles of International Law.
This Research Assistantship Program is directed for two separate sessions scheduled in the months of May and July, 2019, respectively. The applicant is at the liberty to mention the month of preference. However, the decision of Think India shall be conclusive in this regard.
- The interested students are required to send their applications on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application shall compulsorily include the documents specified in the brochure.
- The interested students can send their applications by 10th of January, 2019.
- No applications shall be considered after the aforementioned date.
The selection procedure is based on a ‘Two-tier’ approach.
The applications will be scrutinised by legal experts on the points of law and legal understanding of the issue engaged with.
The selected applicants will be sent an e-mail in due time confirming their selection and shall be eligible to appear for the personal interview. Details regarding the same can be found in the brochure.
The applicants will receive the final confirmation only when they clear both the rounds of selection.
- Applications open for Research Assistantship: 25th of November, 2018.
- Last date for submission of applications: 10th of January, 2019.
Interested students shall kindly take note of the following:
- The internship work will begin as soon as interns are finalised.
- The location of work for the months of May and July, 2019 would be Palais Des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland on account of the fact that this is an International Internship Program.
- The time commitment shall be around 8 to 9 hours per day and may vary as per the requirement.
For any query regarding this internship you can mail us with the Subject “Query ILC Internship” on email@example.com.