Scholarship:ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships 2019.
The Grand Union Doctoral Training Partnership invites applications for six one year ESRC-funded postdoctoral fellowships to be based at one of the partner institutions: Brunel University London, the Open University or the University of Oxford. .
- The Grand Union Doctoral Training Partnership invites applications for six one year ESRC-funded postdoctoral fellowships to be based at one of the partner institutions: Brunel University London, the Open University or the University of Oxford.
- Fellowships are aimed at those in the immediately postdoctoral stage of their career, to provide the opportunity to consolidate their PhD through developing publications, their networks, and their research and professional skills. Proposals are welcome from single or multi-disciplinary backgrounds but the fellowship activities must be aligned to one of the Grand Union DTP’s 24 thematic pathways and based at least 50% within the social sciences.
- The University’s deadline is 22nd March and each department or faculty is only able to submit three applications. The Law Faculty will therefore have an internal deadline based on outline proposals and the three selected applicants will then receive additional support to complete their applications.
- The outline proposal for the Faculty deadline should consist of a 2-page CV, a 2-page proposal and a supporting statement from a potential mentor – a current member of the Law Faculty.
- The Law Faculty deadline for outline proposals will be Monday 28th January 2019.
- Applicants will be informed within one week if they have been shortlisted.
- Faculty deadline – 1st draft review: 22 February 2019
- Faculty deadline – 2nd draft review: 8 March 2019
- Head of Department statement: tbc
- Funder (Doctoral Training Centre) deadline: 22 March 2019