Social Curator: National Essay Writing Competition
Social Curators is a social organization which is inspired by the works of Late D.K Joshi who was a renowned environmentalist and social activist.
Social Curators is a non-government organization devoted towards the welfare of the Nation and its people. It’s main aim is to work for the welfare, development & protection of the environment, nation and society. With an aim of the welfare of nation and under his blessings, all the members and volunteers of the organization are working tirelessly for continuity of the works of Late D.K. Joshi and to give them new dimensions. While fighting all the social evils prevalent in the society the team Social Curators aims for the highest possible growth and success of the nation and its people.
About the essay competition:
With an aim of providing a platform to the young scholars to express their views and inculcate superior writing skills, Social Curators is pleased to organize the National Essay Competition 2018-2019
Who is it for/eligibility:This Competition is open to students from all colleges (graduate/undergraduate) & schools in India. Multiple essays from the same college are permitted.
- Failure of Legal Machinery and Emergence of #Metoo Movement,
- Transformative Constitutionalism and the Subrimala Judgement,
- Sustainable Development In India & Around The World
Prizes, if any:
All the participants would be given e-certificates under the banner of ‘Social Curators’. A cash prize of Rs. 5100 to Winner and Runner-up Rs2100.
- All participants must send electronic copies of their essays in pdf formats by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January 2019 under the Subject, “Entry for Essay Competition”
- Late submission will not be entertained.
- The participants are also required to send a scanned copy of their institutional identity card and registration fees transaction along with the submission.
- A total of 4 attachments (Essay in pdf, Cover Letter, ID card and Registration fees transaction copy) are required with every mail.
- How to register/fee if any: Rs. 250/-.
Pulkit Joshi, 9780361242, 7973767217, email@example.com