Lex et Justitia , Moot Court Competition at PES University, Bangalore from March 1-3 : Register by Jan 15
The Faculty of Law, PES University, is pleased to announce that the second edition of Lex et Justitia, the University’s flagship Moot Court Competition, will be held between the 1st and 3rd of March, 2019. The moot proposition is themed around Constitutional law and judicial reform.
All law colleges/institutions/universities across the country recognised by the Bar Council of India are eligible to take part in the Competition. All participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in law, i.e., either 3 year or 5 year courses. However, only one team is allowed to participate in the Competition from one law college/institution.
Each team can comprise of either two or three members. In case of two members, both the members shall be designated as Speakers. In case of three members, two members shall be designated as Speakers and one member shall be designated as Researcher.
The Competition will be held at PES University, Bangalore.
- Last date for provisional registration: 15th January 2019
- Last date to complete all registration formalities: 20th January 2019
- Last date to apply for clarifications to the Moot Problem: 25th January 2019
- Clarifications, if any, to be published on the Official Website: 27th January 2019
- Last date for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submission: 15th February 2019
- Last date for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission: 20th February 2019
- Inaugural Function, Orientation of Participants and Researchers’ Test: 1st March 2019
- Preliminary Rounds and/or Octa-Finals: 2nd March 2019
- Quarter-Final and Semi-Final Rounds: 3rd March 2019
- Final Round and Valedictory Ceremony: 3rd March 2019
Each Team must register by filling up the registration form available on the Official Website: www.pesmoot.weebly.com
and by paying the registration fee of Rs. 3000 (Three Thousand only) through the payment methods mentioned below:
DD (from Nationalised Bank preferably) shall be drawn in favour of- “PES UNIVERSITY GENERAL FUND” payable at Bengaluru. Please send the DD to:
Mr Ranjeet Mathew Jacob, Faculty Co-ordinator, National Moot Court Competition,
Faculty of Law, Panini Block 4th Floor,
PES University, Outer Ring Rd, Banashankari 3rd Stage,
Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560085
Name of the Beneficiary: PES UNIVERSITY-GENERAL FUND,
Current A/C No. 589301010050057, Branch code: 558931,
Branch: PESIT Branch, 100 ft Ring Road, B.S.K 3rd Stage, Blore 560085. IFSC: UBIN0558931
MIRC : 560026037 SWIFT CODE: UBININBBGNB.