SCHOLARSHIP: Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship
The UvA offers a prestigious new scholarship programme for exceptionally talented Master’s students from outside Europe. The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) is a full scholarship of €25,000, covering tuition and living expenses for one academic year.
Who is eligible?
- Non-EU students from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class may apply. Selection is on the basis of academic excellence, ambition and the relevance of the selected Master’s programme to a student’s future career.
- For two-year Master’s programmes, there is the possibility of an extension for a second year. Scholarship recipients become part of a select community, taking part, for example, in extracurricular activities developed specially for them.
How to apply?
Applications should be submitted to the Admissions Offices of the Graduate Schools. Deadlines for the AES differ per Graduate School. You can find the specific eligibility requirements, selection criteria and application instructions on the Faculty or Graduate School websites.
For information about the specific feild, Click on the Link above.
How to apply for a Master’s programme:
Every programme at the University of Amsterdam has its own entry requirements, application procedure and deadlines. Find out how to apply for a programme by following the step-by step guide in the application and admission section of each programme.
1. Choose a programme
Use the links below to choose a programme and view the application information for that programme.
2. Check the entry requirements
Check the specific entry requirements and deadlines for the programme of your choice.
3. Submit enrolment application in Studielink
All students who would like to apply to a programme at the University of Amsterdam will need to start their application process in Studielink, which is the central application organisation for Dutch universities.
4. Complete your application
After registering in Studielink, you will receive emails with your UvA student number and instructions for the next step of the application process.
5. Pay the tuition fee (after admission)
After you have been admitted to a degree programme, you will be asked to pay your tuition fees. In order to be enrolled for your programme you must meet the requirements for each step in the application process.
For more details regarding other conferences, internships, events and much more download the app.