ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE: Certificate Course on Legal Research & Avoiding Plagiarism
Knowledge Steez takes immense pleasure to announce the launch of its much awaited certificate course on “Legal Research and Avoiding Plagiarism”. This certificate course is an extensive program that is aimed at honing research and analytical skills among students, researchers and other professionals. Research plays a vital role in a students’ life, whether it is about writing research papers or research for any other purpose. Students enrolling for this course will be able to critically engage with contemporary research in their own disciplines and develop a unique skill set to carry out research independently. The certificate course will focus not only on data collection and data analysis but also on the ethical part of the research. Towards the end of this course, you will be able to establish a methodical approach to conduct a legal research.
• Learn how to avoid plagiarism.
• Learn how to use Google to find law review articles, annual reports etc.
• Research skills give you an edge in obtaining Scholarships while applying for higher education abroad. The course will also help students how to write Statement of purpose and letter of recommendation for the Scholarship.
• Certificate of completion for all students attending the course.
• Guidance in getting your research papers published
- Chapter 1: How to plan clearly for efficient research.
- Chapter 2: How to form title, hypothesis, literature review, research questions, research problem.
- Chapter 3: How to collect data; How to use online sources for writing a paper; Reliability; Verifiability of online materials.
- Chapter 4: Plagiarism, Types of Plagiarism, How to avoid plagiarism.
- Chapter 5: How to write a good academic article or paper, the structure of the paper writing, footnoting, etc.
- Chapter 6: How to use Google for legal research (saving time and finding authenticated material).
Duration: 2 Months
• Undergraduate students
• Postgraduate students
• M Phil students
• PhD students
- Registration Fee for Students : 1000 INR
- For research scholars and faculty : 1500 INR
- Last date to register: 25, March 2018
- Course starts on: 30, March 2018
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Paytm: 7782044252
- Bank account details
- Account holder name: Knowledge steez EduHub LLP
- Account number: 001463300001712
- Type of Account: current account
- Bank name: Yes Bank Ltd
- Branch address: PLOT NUMBER 38 BLOCK H 1 A SECTOR 63 ,Noida
- IFSC Code : YESB0000014
After payment of registration fee, you are requested to mail us the transaction receipt. Mail id : email@example.com
For more details regarding other conferences, internships, events and much more download the app.