Microsoft University PHD team is seeking students excelling in deep thinking research aspects and fast-paced entrepreneurial execution. AI and Research provides a nurturing environment to support passionate researchers and engineers in AI technology innovation.
The ideal candidates should have strong ability to work with researchers at Microsoft to push forward research agendas, being a team player in a collaborative and supportive environment with outstanding programming skills.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Engineering
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Microsoft
Internship can be taken in U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Currently pursuing a PhD degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or related technical field with a minimum of one semester of coursework/research to complete after internship.
- Published papers in peer-reviewed journals or conferences, or track record of leading projects in industry.
- Expert deep learning background. Strong knowledge of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Computer Vision algorithms.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, C++, Java or previous software engineering experience.
- Experience in leveraging and augmenting deep learning code base and libraries/toolkits to deliver new solutions.
- Should be able to take initiative, but also follow a research/productization plan and work well as part of a team.
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills.
Internship Open for International Students: Not known
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Program benefits include: Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
Microsoft works with the world’s best researchers, moving with the current of technology as it rapidly evolves. Together they share the motivation to seek innovative solutions to the world’s toughest challenges and improve the lives of people everywhere.
They are seeking candidates with stellar empirical research skills and technical backgrounds. Applicants should demonstrate depth of knowledge in technical fields such as deep learning, natural language processing and machine learning, as well as strong experience in data processing, experimentation and modeling.
Number of awards offered: Numbers Not Given
Internship Duration: Not Given
How to Apply:
To participate, you will need to apply through the given link: To Apply : Click here.
Internship Application Deadline: Ongoing