SPARKLE 1ST NATIONAL LAW FEST 2019 AT KLE COLLEGE OF LAW:
1.NATIONAL DEBATE COMPETITION, 2019
Theme of Debate: Judicial Interference in Religion and Custom.
Registration Fees: Rs. 500/-
Prize : 1st prize Memento + Rs. 3,000/- cash
2nd prize Memento + Rs. 2,000/- cash
- National Seminar On Recent Trends In Development Of Constitutional Law In India. Seminar Date: 27th February 2019:
Call For Papers:
The Seminar invites research papers from academicians, industry experts, students of law or those related to the field. The papers must be accompanied by an abstract (of not more than 250 words) and must apply research skills such as a specific research methodology, research questions, hypothesis and objectives of the research.
The aim of the Seminar is to promote the exchange of knowledge and views of students, academicians, practicing professionals, social activists, and individuals in their areas of interest relating to constitutional laws. It will provide a platform for sharing knowledge, practices and perspectives from distinct academic communities and professionals.
Research papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different technical sessions. Interested participants may submit soft copy of the abstracts and full papers to the organizing committee at the following email address: email@example.com
KLE College of Law extends a warm invitation to participants to present papers on any one of the following sub-themes:
- Constitution and Environmental Laws.
- Constitution, Personal Laws and Religion.
- Constitutional Amendments.
- Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions under the Indian Constitution.
- Constitution and Gender Equality.
- Constitution and Women Reservation in State Assemblies, Lower House and Upper House.
- Constitution and Farmer’s Distress and Unemployment.
- Constitution and Independence of Judiciary.
The abstracts would be peer reviewed by the organising committee and only shortlisted abstracts would be invited to submit final papers. The final paper should be submitted after the intimation of acceptance of abstract. The final submission shall be concluded within the prescribed deadline.
Registration Details, Dates & Fees:
- Abstract submission* last date 250 words 13th January 2019
- Notification of selected Abstracts 15th January 2019
- Last date for submission* of full paper 3000words max. 2nd February 2019
- Notification of selected final paper 5th February 2019
- Last date for registration &
payment of requisite fees To be eligible for publication in edited Book 14th February 2019
- Last date for registration &
payment of requisite fees Without publication & only presentation 17th February 2019
- Seminar date 27th February 2019
- Students (under graduate/post graduate) – Rs 1,000 (per participant)
- Academicians, Professionals & Research Scholars – Rs 2,000 (per participant)
- Paper submission in Absentia – Rs 2,500/- (per participant)
- Industry Professionals – Rs 3,000/- (per participant)
3.NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2019:
- Rounds Of The Competition:
The competition will have the following rounds.
- Preliminary Rounds
- Quarter Final Round
- Semi Final Round
- Final Round
The first 30 Teams who have registered shall only be allowed to participate in the event. Quarter Final Round – Best of 8 (Cumulative highest marks of both the preliminary rounds taken together + memorial marks)
Quarter Final & Semi Final Round – (Knockout rounds)
- Participation & Registration :
- Teams should register provisionally via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th February, 2019. ◊ Team should register provisionally by sending e-mail to email@example.com with the subject “Registration for National Moot Court Competition, 2019”.
- On receiving the mail the participants will be notified the team code upon confirmation of the participation.
- A soft copy of duly filled in registration form shall be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations without the scanned copy of the approval letter from the college/institution/ university or duly attested registration form will not be valid.
- The registration fees of Rs. 3000/- to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of “KLE College of Law”, should be sent to the college on or before 15th February 2019.
- On reporting at the College on the first day of the competition each team has to hand over the hard copy of the Registration Form (the scanned copy of the Registration form has to be sent on or before 10th February, 2019 via mail to mootcourt.klelawnm@ gmail.com as a provisional registration).
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted unless the same has been communicated to the organizers a week prior to the event in exceptional circumstances only after due proof has been attached.
- No certificates shall be provided at the time of the Registration. The same shall be provided only after the valedictory ceremony on 3rd March, 2019. No certificates shall be couriered/ posted.