CALL FOR APPLICATIONS : POST OF SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW AND PROJECT COORDINATOR UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, MINISTRY OF LAW AND JUSTICE PROJECT
CEERA, NLSIU invites applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow and Project Coordinator under the Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice Research Project on Strengthening Legal Provisions for the Enforcement of Contracts: Reassessing the Quality and Efficiency of Dispute Resolution of Commercial Matters in India.
The Call for applications is for:
- One post of Senior Research Fellow and Project Coordinator under the Ministry of Law and Justice Project
- The duration of employment is for a period of 6 months, extendable, based on Project deliverables and performance of the selected candidate
- A monthly stipend of INR 40,000 will be provided for the post Eligibility:
- B.A. LLB, LL.M graduate
- Must possess good research and writing skills
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Application with CV, attached with any previous research work and one recommendation letter should be sent on orbefore 20th January 2019 to Susheela@nls.ac.in
- The interview for the candidates whose applications have been selected will be on the 24th of January, 2019.