CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: NESTAWAY BANGALORE: LEGAL COUNSEL.
Nestaway is hiring a Legal Counsel for Bangalore.
1. Will be part of the legal dispute resolution team.
2. Will be responsible for managing all active pending litigation.
3. Will be required to actively contribute to litigation strategy.
4. Will be required to co-ordinate with an extensive PAN India lawyer/law firm network.
5. Will work with key company stakeholders to improve processes from a legal stand point and improve efficiency.
6. Will be expected to handle large amount of data and derive analytical conclusions.
Must Have Experience:
– Must have overall 4 years of experience PQE with 2 years experience in litigation in judicial forums including district courts, high courts and quasi-judicial tribunals.
– Demonstrable experience in handling matters relating to corporate-commercial laws/issues viz Property due diligence, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Registration Act, Stamp Act, Information Technology Act, Indian Contract Act, Electricity Act, Companies Act etc.
– Superior drafting skills relating to eviction notices, recovery notices, police complaints, demand notices, 138 NI Act cases, pleadings etc.
– Supporting legal functions and coordinating with other internal functions for assistance, case closure, updates etc; Coordinating with external lawyers.
Skills & Qualifications:
– Bachelor degree in Law (any National Law University) with minimum 4 years of PQE.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong computer skills including MS office and MS Excel.
- Interested talents can send their updated resume to email@example.com.