SBI MULTIPLE POSTS VACANCIES FOR LLB, LLM , SALARY:RS.15,90,000-RS.52,00,000-PERANNUM:
Post : Head (Legal),Deputy General Manager(NCLT),Deputy G
Company : State Bank of India
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Education Qualification : LLB,LLM
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF).
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificates (PDF)
- Experience Certificates (PDF)
- E-receipt for fee payment
- Caste Certificates (SC/ST/OBC Candidates)
- PWD Certificates
- Form-16/IT Return as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip, etc.
- Recent photograph
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for the post as on the specifed date and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medicallyper the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/Interview date advices etc.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 31.03.2018. OBC certifcate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2018 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply:
Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: from 09/01/2019 to 31/01/2019 . State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.