ONLINE COURSE: Certificate Course on Cyber Law : Course Instructor: Dr. Debarati Halder
Dr. Debarati Halder has authored three books including “Child sexual abuse and protection laws in India” (ISBN: 9789352806843) by Sage publications (2018)“Cyber crime against women in India”(2016) by SAGE Publications India Private Limited, (co- authored with Professor K.Jaishnakar) and “Cyber Crime and victimisation of women: Laws, rights and regulation” (2011), published by IGI Global, Hershey, P.A.,. Dr.Halder has also edited a book titled “Therapeutic Jurisprudence and Overcoming Violence against Women” (2017) published by IGI Global, US in 2017. She has also published many scholarly articles on online victimisation of women, cyber law, Child rights, Therapeutic Jurisprudence, Human rights, Prison rights of women etc in many national as well as international peer reviewed journals including the British Journal of Criminology etc. She is also the global advisory committee member of International society of Therapeutic Jurisprudence (https://www.intltj.com/). She is also a resource person for UNICEF, Facebook, National Commission for Women, West Bengal, Kerala and Assam State commission for protection of child rights, Maharastra state commission for women etc. She is also invited as expert resource person by State judicial academies, State funded and private universities and law schools.
Objectives of Couse:
• To disseminate information about cyber law, cybercrimes and cyber criminology.
• To sensitize the learner about cyber laws, recent developments in the cyber law and its enforcement, cybercrime issues and cyber criminology.
• To create awareness about cyber law, new developments in cybercrimes, cyber criminology and its influence on execution of cyber laws, data protection laws, data security laws.
• To acquaint the student with dispute resolution methods and jurisdiction issues in cybercrime cases.
• To make the students aware of rights and duties on cyber space, right to be forgotten.
• This course will help in knowing about conducting investigations, trails, prosecution and sentencing methods in cases relating to cyber
issues, cyber penology etc.
- Course duration : 48 days
- Evaluation: Problem based
- Applications are open for the February , 2019 Batch of the course.
- Deadline : Last Date to Register:20th February , 2018 Course Start Date: 1st March, 2018
Amount: र 2360 including GST
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Name of Account Holder – Debarati Halder
- Account Number: 739415892 Bank Name: Indian
- Bank Bank Address: Indian Bank, Abhishekapatti Branch, Tirunelveli, 627 012 Tamil Nadu
- IFSC CODE: IDIB000A107 Paytm can be done on : 9910862952
After Payment, send the screen shot or details for confirmation of payment to email@example.com