CPJ COLLEGE , DELHI: Festival LOI FIESTA – 2019: MARCH 15-16, 2019
Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law is organizing the 4th National Law Festival LOI FIESTA – 2019 on “TRANSPARENCY & ACCOUNTABILITY IN JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION : CHALLENGES & SOLUTIONS” on March 15-16 March, 2019.
EVENTS OF “LOI FIESTA”:
- National Conference
- National Moot Court Competition
- National Debate Competition
- National Judgment Writing Competition
- National Client Counseling Competition.
- The Registration for each participating team is Rs. 5000.
- Request for registration of team for Competition should reach Principal
(SOL), Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law, Plot No. – OCF,
Sector A-8, Narela, Delhi- 110040 with registration form (given here) along with a demand draft favoring of “Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies” Payable at new
Delhi and alternatively payment can be done through NEFT Transfer.
Details and payment receipt has to be mailed along with registration from.
The Bank account details for NEFT transfer are as follows:
Beneficiary Name: Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies
A/c No: 0113000107645035
Bank: Punjab National Bank
IFSC Code: PUNB0491400
Branch: SME Branch, Anaj Mandi, Narela, Delhi-110040
Paytm No- 9873037101
- Last Date of Registration: 5th March, 2019
- Date of Event: 15-16th March 2019
- Dr. KB Asthana Convener Conference :09289460910
- Ms.Shalini Tyagi Convener Moot Court: 09313058335
- Ms.Jyoti Narian Convener National Debate : 07982905792
- Ms.Yesha Sood Convener Judgment Writing: 0986076003
- Ms. Stuti Narula Client Counseling: 09873221179