4 TH VITSOL NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION ON INTERNATIONAL LAW 2019 29TH -31ST MARCH, 2019:
The Moot Court Society of VIT School of Law, VIT Chennai Campus are proud to present to you the 4th VITSOL National Moot Court Competition on International Law to be held from 29th – 31st March, 2019. Every year, the competition has witnessed an overwhelming response from various Universities and Colleges throughout India. We cordially invite your college to participate in our moot court competition. In this regard, please find enclosed a copy of the Moot Brochure.
THEME AND DATE:
The 4th VITSOL National Moot Court Competition on International Law shall be held from March 29, 2019 to March 31, 2019.
The Competition shall be conducted in English language only.
The Competition is open for students pursuing three or five-year LL.B Degree Course from any recognized College/University/Law School subject to the fulfillment of registration formalities.
TEAM COMPOSITION :
- Each Team shall consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members.
- Every Team shall consist of two speakers and a maximum of one researcher.
- Teams from each Participating Institution are requested to fill the Registration Form and Travel Details at https://goo.gl/forms/4ncf8M7K8PQ5o8nC3 in order to confirm their participation.
- Teams will be registered upon receipt of Original DD (Rs. 2500/-) in favor of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Chennai.
- Teams which are registered according to Rule (ii) will be provided with a Team Code, which will be intimated to the official E-mail ID.
- The details provided in the registration form shall be final for the purposes of certificates and awards.
- Registration Form and Travel Details – 28thFebruary 2019
- Hard Copy of Demand Draft -7thMarch 2019
- Moot Proposition clarification – on or before 14thMarch 2019
- Soft Copy of Memorials – on or before 19thMarch 2019 (11:59PM)
- Hard Copy of Memorials – on or before 25thMarch 2019 (04:00PM)
- Competition –29th– 31st March, 2019.