5th Edition GNLU Moot On Securities & Investment Law on 12 – 15 September 2019 , Gandhinagar, Gujarat
GNLU is a premier institute of legal education set up in the year 2003 by an Act of the State Legislature. Ever since its inception, the University has endeavoured towards achieving higher standards of legal education and has focused on inculcating practical argumentative skills amongst students through moot court competitions. With a view to foster research in different avenues of law and to encourage analysis pertaining to the practical implications of law, the University organises various academic events, including two moot court competitions – the GNLU International Moot Court Competition (GIMC) and the GNLU Moot on Securities and Investment Law (GNLUMSIL).
1. ELIGIBILITY AND TEAM COMPOSITION
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide at the time of the competition on a regular basis in an undergraduate LL.B. degree programme or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University in India. Students enrolled in postgraduate or diploma programmes are not eligible to participate.
- A recognized Institution/College/University shall be entitled to send only one Team for the Competition.
- Each Team shall comprise of three members. Two members of the Team shall be designated as Orators and the third member shall be designated as the Researcher.
- Any additional member or Team Coach accompanying a Team shall not be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the OC.
- Each Team shall complete such registration on or before 15 July 2019 (11:59 P.M. IST).
- The registration fee is INR 4,000 per Team.
- Teams may pay the Registration Fee by way of an online transfer using the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm. Teams are instructed to mention the full name of their Institution/College/University in the column provided for Remarks while making the payment. Teams are required to download the receipt of the payment and submit the same through the Google form at the time of sending the Registration Form.
- Teams may also pay the registration fee by way of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Gujarat National Law University” payable at “Ahmedabad”. A scanned copy of the Demand Draft is required to be uploaded on the Google Form GNLUMSIL 2019 | Registration before 15 July 2019.
- CLARIFICATIONS TO THE MOOT PROBLEM
- Teams may seek Clarifications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 7 July 2019 (11:59 P.M. IST).
- All Clarifications shall be posted on the Official Website by 17 July 2019. This date is subject to change
- IMPORTANT DATES :-
|24 june 2019||Last date for provisional registration|
|7 july 2019 (11.59 P.M IST)||Last date to apply for clarifications to the moot problem|
|15 July 2019||Last date for completion of registration formalities|
|17 July 2019||Clarifications, if any, to be published on the Official Website|
|27 July 2019||Dispatch of Team Codes to participating teams|
|19 August 2019 (05:00 P.M. IST)||Last date for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submissions|
|26 August 2019 (07:00 P.M. IST)||Last date for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submissions|
|12 September 2019
|Inaugural Function, Orientation of Participants and Researchers‟ Test|
|13-14 September 2019||Preliminary Rounds|
|15 September 2019||Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, Finals and Valedictory Ceremony|