Call For Applications: At Landing Law Offices, Mumbai:
Vacancy: For Junior Associate at Landing Law Offices, Mumbai.
About the organisation:
Landing Law Offices is an Indian-Chinese-led global law firm with head office in Delhi and the other office in Mumbai. It is a start-up boutique law firm in India established in 2015.
We are a small dedicated team consisting of Advocates and Consultant and Group of Experts.
Landing Law Offices deals majorly with areas such as International Investment and Trade, IPR, International Commercial Disputes, M&A and restructuring, Litigation & Arbitration, Maritime Law, Media Law and so on.
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Performing legal research.
• Working on the legal review.
• Working on article writing.
• Legal Due Diligence Work.
• Working on Legal Marketing and Client Visit.
• Communicating/E-mailing foreign law firms.
• No specialised area as such.
• Working on other related tasks.
Extra Skill(s) required:
MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel), English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written).
Only those candidates can apply who are:
• LL.B. Graduates/ LL.B. Freshers from India.
• Residing in Navi Mumbai/Mumbai.
• Can immediately join.
• Have relevant skills and interests.
• Interested for International Legal Experience.
Location: Mumbai, India.
Designation: Junior Associate
Interested candidates must send the following documents along with a cover letter by email to:
E-mail ID: email@example.com.
CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
CV highlighting the candidate’s background.
A short personal statement indicating your suitability for the job.
Last date to apply: 31st March 2019.