Faculty Development Programme (FDP) by Jamia Hamdard on 22nd-27th April,2019
About Jamia Hamdard
Jamia Hamdard was inaugurated by Late Shri Rajiv Gandhi on August 01, 1989. Over a period of last ten years, Jamia Hamdard has emerged as an outstanding institution of higher learning with distinct and focused academic programmes. The University offers graduate programme in Information Technology, computer applications, Business Management, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy and postgraduate and doctoral programmes in several disciplines for which advanced facilities are available. The School of Management and Business Studies (established in 1998) has acquired prominence in contemporary Management education and Research and attracts talents from all over the country and also from other countries to pursue education and training in the management and Information Technology. The School of Management and Business Studies offers management at graduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels with the following aims:
- To train them as managers and executives, to serve public and private sector organizations
- To fulfil national manpower requirements in the field of Business management.
- To provide consultancy services to government, non-governmental organizations and corporate bodies in applications of management and information technology for solving complex problems.
- To equip them with intricacies of setting up their own business as entrepreneurs.
- The School has attracted students not only from all over India but also from foreign countries like UAE, Kuwait, IRAN, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Syria and Kyrgystan
The Scope of workshop is to cover theoretical discussion on Research methods and practical exposure on the following aspects of data analysis using R.
- Types of Research, Sampling and Research Design
- Construction of Questionnaire, Scaling techniques
- Introduction to SPSS: Defining variables, cases, handling missing
- Basic operation of SPSS; Descriptive Analysis, plotting charts
- SPSS: Correlationv & Regression-I & II, Testing of Hypothesis-I & II
- Analysis of Variance, one way, two way classification and factor analysis
- Time Series analysis, estimating equations and Interpretations using EVIEWS
- Faculty Members, Academicians and Research Scholars in their respective fields.
- Professionals and Executives from the Industry engaged in data analytics and applications.
- Venue: Smart Classroom Cluster, Central Library Building, Jamia Hamdard, Mehrauli – Badarpur Road, Near Batra Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi-110062
- Duration: One Week (22–27th April, 2019), One week workshop includes all hands on practical sessions, case studies, discussion forum and group presentations
- Registration- Programme Registration fees Rs. 4200/– which includes workshop kit, professional fees, tea and lunch.
Note: Only limited seats are available, therefore registration shall be made on “first come, first serve” basis. Please note that no refund of fees shall be made later on.
- Payment Mode– Registration fees can be paid through Demand Draft only in favor of “Registrar, Jamia Hamdard” to be sent along with duly filled in registration form to The HOD, Department of Management, School of Management & Business Studies (Ist Floor, Archives Building), Near Gate No. 6, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi-110062.