The NLUO Student Law Journal (NLUO-SLJ) is a peer reviewed academic journal managed by and intended for students. It is brought out twice a year, and bears the ISSN No. 2305-062X.
For its forthcoming Volume 4 Issue 1 (2019), it invites submissions from undergraduate and postgraduate students of law and other disciplines. In exceptional cases, submissions from full-time doctoral students may be considered at the discretion of the editorial board.
Submissions may be in the form of articles, notes, case/legislation comments, or book reviews.
Articles (about 6000-8000 words).
Notes (specific to a single issue) (about 3000-4000 words).
Case/Legislative Comments (about 3000 words).
Book Reviews (about 2000 words).
The word limits above are exclusive of footnotes.
- Please format submissions according to the NLUO-SLJ Instructions for Contributors : Click here.
- A maximum of three co-authors is permissible for articles, and a maximum of two for notes. Co-authorship is not permitted for case/legislative comments or book reviews.
- Please note that NLUO-SLJ follows a strict no-plagiarism policy.
- Submissions are subjected to plagiarism checks commensurate with appropriate international standards. NLUO-SLJ also follows a strict exclusive submission policy. No submission should be published or under consideration for publication anywhere else.
Any infringement shall be liable for automatic disqualification.
- NLUO-SLJ accepts submissions only through e-mail. MS Word (.doc, .docx) and OpenOffice Writer (.odf) are the only accepted file formats.
- Files in other formats, particularly PDF, shall not be considered.
- Submissions may be sent to the following address: email@example.com.
The subject line of the covering e-mail should contain the following:
Mention of the fact that it is a submission for Volume 4 Issue 1
If a note, case comment, legislative comment, or book review, then the type of submission (not applicable for articles)
The abbreviated title of the submission.
The covering e-mail should contain the following particulars:
Full title of the submission
Type of the submission
The name, affiliation, and contact details of the author (in case of multiple authors, the names and affiliations of all authors, and the contact details of the corresponding author)
MAIL SUBMISSIONS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 15 APRIL 2019
We follow a policy of rolling submissions. Manuscripts received after the deadline may be considered for future issues.
For further clarifications contact:
Anshay Chopra: email@example.com
Rakshita Agarwal: firstname.lastname@example.org