MOOT COURT COMPETITION: 2nd NOIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2019
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION:
- 1) The competition is open to all students enrolled bona fide on a regular basis as full time learners in Undergraduate Law Programme (3 Year/ 5 Year) or its equivalent Law degree conducted by any recognized Institution / College/ University operative in / outside India.
- 2) Eligibility for becoming a team member- Any person may become a team member
- If he / she is pursuing a Law Graduation Degree Course.
- If he/she has formally applied to compete on behalf of institution under which he/ she is enrolled as a full time regular student.
- 3) Each team shall comprise of three members. A team comprising of only two members, both of them to be designated as speakers, may be allowed by MCC if there exist any exceptional situation. Team comprising of three members, at least one member must be designated as Moot Researcher.
- 4) Any additional person accompanied with team / team Coach / Escort shall not formally be admitted except under any extra-ordinary situation provided that his presence was previously informed and duly approved by MCC. Each so approved person has to deposit Rs. 1500/- for accommodation and hospitality costs.
CLARIFICATIONS OR QUERRIES:
With a purpose to sort out any complication or doubt, teams may request for clarifications by writing an email at email@example.com or may telephonically contact to the persons designated as Coordinator and conveners for Moot Court Competition 2019.
REGISTRATION AND FEE:
Teams must confirm their participation latest by 17th June 2019. Registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee. Request for the registration must be sent on the separate ‘Registration Form’ (annexed herewith under part A, Annexure I) completely filled in along with “Registration Payment Details” (annexed herewith under part A, Annexure II) and duly signed by the Head of the Institution/ College/ University sponsoring the teams.
a) Prior information regarding change in composition of team must be communicated in advance via mail before or on 4th September, 2019.
Registration Fee & Procedure:
- The Fee prescribed for registration of each team is INR 2500/.
- Teams may confirm their participation by applying and submitting prescribed fee Rs 2500/- online on http://www.niu.edu.in or by sending a demand draft of Rs. 2500/- in favour of Noida International University and payable at Noida Branch of Punjab National Bank mentioning clearly the following details—
- Name of Account: NOIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
- Bank Branch: Sector 18, Noida
- IFSC Code :PUNB0370200
- SWIFT CODE: PUNBINBBMSN
- Account Number. 3702002100040155
- For online payment go to: http://www.niu.edu.in
❖ For account related query, Please Contact: Mr. Baidya nath Mukherjee +91-9015055747.
- c) A Scanned copy of Demand Draft, Registration form, Authority Letter, Travel and Accommodation Request Form* (Annexure II, Part A) [*only applicable for those students opting Accommodation] should be sent on Email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- d) Envelope super scribed with subject National Moot Court Competition 2019 and containing Demand Draft (Original Copy) must reach to “The Head of Department, SLLA, Noida International University, Plot No.1, Sector 17 A (Yamuna Expressway) Greater Noida District- Gautam Budh Nagar ( Uttar Pradesh ) 203201” by speed post on or before 27th June, 2019.
- Soft copy of all abovementioned documents including Demand Draft shall be sent to email@example.com marked with subject NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2019 on or before17th June 2019.
The soft copy of the Memorial shall be submitted on or before 18th July 2019.
For any official Correspondence, please contact to: Dr. Parantap Kr. Das
HOD, School of Law and Legal Affairs
Noida International University ,Greater Noida ( Gautam Budh Nagar ) 203201
Mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org