Job Post : Senior Executive – Knowledge Management and Brand Communication: DELHI JD
Designation: Senior Executive – Knowledge Management and Brand Communication
Education qualification: LLM/ LLB/ Semi-Qualified CA or Qualified ICWAI/ CA/ Post-graduate
- 2 – 3 years of experience in Knowledge Management
- Must have experience of writing technical articles and contributed to newsletters/ bulletins, etc.
- Must have some experience with knowledge management systems, processes and procedures.
- Must have thorough understanding of the tax, audit and accounting regulations and its implications.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Good communication and articulation skills (spoken & written English)
- Flair of writing technical articles.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Good skills of using Microsoft Office package
- Professional, approachable, methodical, positive attitude, team player and self-motivated person
- Competent in dealing with difficult situations
- Creative problem-solving and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to resourcefully collate and manage data so that employees can retrieve it easily.
- Good knowledge of Tax, Audit, Accounting, Statutory Compliances and related laws, amendments and market developments. Ability to interpret and comprehend complex laws.
Scope of work:
Responsible for knowledge dissemination in the Firm (at all levels and departments)
- Be a single point of contact for all employees, for addressing technical queries, guidance and troubleshooting.
- Guide and encourage employees to store and retrieve files from central knowledge management portal/ database.
- Research and write technical articles, contribute to newsletters, e-Alerts and send it to employees and clients. Create and circulate legal/ technical bulletins as required by the service lines. Explain complex concepts/ rulings in layman’s language.
- Be well-informed of latest amendments and rulings and share the information with employees.
- Analyze issues and problems systematically, gather broad and balanced input, draw sound conclusions and translate conclusions in a timely decisions and actions.
- Support in developing strategies to improve and enhance quality of project delivery and client service to give Firm a competitive advantage. Support in framing Total Quality Control Management (TQCM) guidelines, regularly educating employees of the same, encouraging them to work as per quality standards of the Firm.
- Work in conjunction with the Business Development team to promote Firm’s service offerings.
- Develop technical training modules, impart regular trainings to employees. Effectively facilitate knowledge sharing meetings and events. Maintain its record, conduct feedback survey after every training and provide feedback analysis to the management.
- Actively contribute to a culture of gaining, valuing and leveraging knowledge.
- Document and share learnings – ensure requirements, lessons learned, and best practices for services, and other knowledge management activities are clear and documented.
- Identify and curate technical website content – in collaboration with the website developer.
- Manage website community engagement – respond to website members in a timely manner and engage them in a meaningful knowledge exchange.
- Strengthen links between knowledge sharing and information system to facilitate seamless exchange of information.
- Support in developing brochures, presentations, templates and other materials while keeping Firm’s vision, mission and objectives in mind.
- Develop content and use appropriate medium to advise internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the Firm.
- Support in managing media relations. Support in formulating strategies to increase brand visibility.
- Gain support and commitment from others, even without authority. Get consensus and collaborate across service-lines. Treat everyone with fairness and respect. Maintain high standards of personal integrity.
- Adhere to Firm’s policies, processes and the code of conduct specified in the employment offer, employee handbook and time to time circulars. Practice Firm’s core values.
Internal: Seniors and other office colleagues
- External: Existing and potential clients, delegates, website/ portal developer etc.
- This role may require local and/or domestic traveling