Five Days Faculty Development Program on Entrepreneurship June 25th to June 29th, 2019 K M College, University Of Delhi:
Faculty Development Programme on Entrepreneurship
Development of entrepreneurship among youth has become an important aspect of plan priorities. The policy makers, planners and developmental agencies have realized the fact that full involvement of all communities in industrial development would ensure effective utilization of all available labour and improve quality of life. It is well-established fact that the rapid development of society is possible through entrepreneurship. It was stressed by researchers that the economic backwardness of a region might be attributed largely to inadequacy of the supply of entrepreneurship in the region. If this deficiency can be removed by developing entrepreneurship, the problem of unemployment will be solved and the region will be able to compete with the rest of the country. Moreover, it is a fact that the youth (18-35 age) contribute Forty percent (40%) of total population of India. Therefore, it is important to encourage youth to take up entrepreneurship as a career for the growth and development of the country. Over the past few years the government through various ministries has tried to launch various skill development training programmes in the country but outcome is not up to that expectation level of the government.
- Achievement Motivation;
- Why Entrepreneurship education;
- Entrepreneurs and enterprises;
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities;
- Health, hygiene and safety;
- Facilities available for Starting and Running an Enterprise;
- Product Identification;
- Market Survey;
- Preparation of Project Report;
- Feasibility Studies-marketing, financing and technical;
- Basic of Management;
- Field Visit and exposure Visit;
- An Over view of Information Technology;
- Entrepreneurial Accounting
The programme methodology consists of lecture, discussions, exercises and practical demonstration.
- The trainer will enhance the knowledge and skills about entrepreneurship.
- They will be equipped with support ecosystem present for entrepreneurs.
- They will be equipped with the knowledge of health, hygiene and safety required in working environment.
- They will be able to give proper counseling and guidance to their students about setting their enterprises.
- The faculty will be able to promote entrepreneurial culture in their Institute.
- They will be able to motivate the students to opt entrepreneurship as a career option.
- The FDP is open to Faculty members (regular/ad-hoc/temporary) from any Indian university/college and registered Ph. D research scholars. However, preference will be given to young teachers.
- All the participants are requested to register online on or before June 15, 2019 by browsing the following link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmt6jx0Tj–VSqRMPREcnKgu9KHZ113DVI-AOwJw70xhKFQ/viewform
- Registration for all the participants is mandatory.
- Only 30 seats are available and candidates will be selected on first come first serve basis. Selected participants would be informed by June 17, 2019
- No T.A/D.A. will be provided.
- No Boarding/lodging facility will be provided.
Registration Fees: For Participants: 2,000/-