Judgement Writing Competition Proposition in IMS Law College, NOIDA:
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR 1st ONLINE, JUDGMENT WRITING COMPETITION 2019:
Guidelines and Essential information for the Online Judgment Writing Competition on 29 September, 2019:
- The event shall be an online.
- The participants must register individually. The registration shall be done by filling a Google form.
- The last date of registration is 15th September, 2019 (11:59 PM).
- The participants who register for the event shall be provided with a Unique Registration Code which shall be used for all further communication and submission of the write-up.
- The participants shall not disclose their identity in any form. IMS Law College, Noida shall communicate the assigned code on the mail id mentioned by the participants after the completion of the registration.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 500/ per participant. Please note that it is mandatory to attach a scanned copy of the transaction receipt or a screenshot of the same [The file shall be attached with the details in the Google form].
- Word Limit: Minimum- 1500 words (excluding footnotes); Maximum- 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Format requirements:
- Font: Times New Roman;
- Font Size: 12
- Line-Spacing: 5
- The write-ups shall have no plagiarism and should be the original work of the participants.
- The write-up must be submitted in both Microsoft Word and PDF
- The write-up must be mailed to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com on or before 15 September, 2019 (3:00PM) with the subject ‘Judgment Writing Competition- URN ’.
- The participants must follow the 20th Edition Blue Book.
- The last date for submission of the write-up is on 15 September, 2019 (3:00PM). The results shall be declared and intimation shall be made to the prize winners through their mentioned mail-id.
NOTE: Participating teams are to identify the cause title, court of institution of the suit and the relevant issues.