CONFERENCE : INTERNATION CONFERENCE ON SUPER POWERS DOMINION IN OUTER SPACE AND GLOBAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT : DSNLU, VISHAKHAPATNAM
Space Law envelops National and International Law governing exercises in Outer Space. The morality and ethics of moving an arms race into space is a debatable issue at the moment, as more and more nations become involved in developing space technology this expanding base of activists are having an impact in shaping the debate about the need to keep space for peace. However, most importantly, the people of our planet must consider the question of the kind of seed one carries from earth into the heavens. The essential objective of this Conference is to give a stage to exhibit emerging issues and challenges in outer space and a contemporary analysis based on legal, political, economic as well as the scientific aspect in order to ensure peace and security in the international sphere with concern to outer space.
In furtherance to which, DSNLU intend to bring prominent Academicians, Researchers, Lawyers, Scientists, and Students for various fields of expertise to share their Knowledge. This will help in drawing out the innovative thoughts and research yields of the legal side and technical aspects of the conference theme. As a part and would like to invite you to come up with enriched research write-up. And the best write-up will be published as a book with ISBN Reference. The selected write-ups will be published only after thorough review.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
THEME: Emerging Issues & Challenges in Outer Space.
- Space laws in the 21st century
- Future of outer space and IPR regime
- Jurisdiction in outer space
- International space law regime and environment protection.
- Race to conquer in outer space and its impact on the international polity.
- Outer space: militarization and privatization issues.
- Future of the outer space and race for rights on intellectual property.
- The sustainable use of outer space: complications and legal challenges to the peaceful uses and benefit to mankind.
- Need for domestic legislation on space law.
- Space Tourism: Future Prospects
- Investments made in outer space exploration and its effects on human development
- Commercialization of outer space
- Impact of outer space exploration on poor countries
We welcome submissions from all the students, scholars, academicians, legal practitioners and others who can contribute to the aforesaid theme of the conference.
1. All manuscripts should be accompanied by an abstract of about not less than 500 words outlining the central argument(s) of the research paper.
2. The Final Submission of articles shall be within the word limit minimum of 3500 to maximum of 7000 Words.
3. Authors shall declare that the manuscripts submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the content published shall vest with DSNLU, viz. the organizer. However, the organizers shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
4. The manuscript must not contain any mention of or reference to the author’s name, affiliation or credentials. Such information must be restricted to a separate cover page which must contain a brief biographical description of the author and include the author’s name, affiliation, qualifications, and contact details.
5. Plagiarism will result in the summary rejection of the manuscript.
6. Co-authorship is allowed. There can be a maximum of 3 Authors for paper
7. All manuscripts should be emailed to the given email address- email@example.com
1. Abstract Submission – 23rd July, 2019.
2. Selection of Abstracts – 25th July, 2019
3. Final Submission – 25th August, 2019
All the Submissions shall be mailed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Rs. 1000/- (For students)
- Rs. 2000/- (Research Scholars, Academicians, Corporates,Industries, NGOs and others)
Ms. Aruna K, Assistant Professor, DSNLU.
For any Queries about Call for Papers:
1. Siva Rama Raju K (+91-8919600991) 2. Bodapati Vamsi Krishna
Queries about the Conference:
1. Syed Owais Talib (+91-9494691070)
2. Anshuman Mishra (+91- 8093385472) 2. Satyender Saharan (+91- 8168649893