JOB POST : Vacancy for Associate Advocate at First Associates, Delhi.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
First Associates is a full-service law firm. The firm offers a large portfolio of legal services under the able leadership of its partners, who are also leading experts in the field of law and corporate expertise, thereby ensuring highest standards of service and seamless delivery.
The Office is multi-disciplinary and deals extensively in civil matters, while also handling disputes pertaining to criminal law, arbitration and company law across all courts and tribunals in Delhi NCR Region.
- The Office is looking to hire an Associate Advocate preferably with 1-2 years of experience (freshers can also apply). The position would entail different aspects of litigation practice before various High Court of Delhi, District Courts various & tribunals across the Delhi NCR region.
- The Associate Advocate would be expected to have good communication skills and good drafting experience in the field of law.
- Having good communication skills in English would be preferred as the job would also include direct handling of clients.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES
A-45, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016, India.
1. LLB Degree from a reputed college preferably with 1+ year of experience in litigation, Arbitration, Criminal and Civil Drafting.
2. Candidate should be enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi.
3. Freshers having good internship experience in litigation can also apply.
4. The joining will be immediate
5. Candidates must have good research, drafting and communication skills.
6. Candidates should be based in Delhi.
7. Candidate should be focused and committed to the profession.
As per the industry standards and capability of the candidate.
HOW TO APPLY?:
Applications are to be e-mailed with the subject line as “Job Application” along with CV at email@example.com. The short-listed candidates shall be called with specific date and time for appearing for an interview.
CONTACT INFO: E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org