MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BHOPAL-462003 (An Institute of National importance under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT ON THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR:
MANIT-Bhopal is an Institute of National Importance under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resources Development- Government of India. The Institute invites online applications for filling up under-mentioned faculty positions. Candidates are required to apply online through link provided on Institute website http://www.manit.ac.in/content/faculty-recruitment-2019 .
How to apply:
- Only Application made online will be accepted.
- Link for applying online: (http://mponline.gov.in/PORTAL/SERVICES/MPMANIT/FRMHOME.ASPX)
- The applicant must be a citizen of India or should be a person registered as an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 (57 of 1955).
- Before filling the online Application Form, the candidate must ensure his/her eligibility for the post in respect of qualification and other requisite criteria. The candidate should carefully go through details and instructions available on MANIT website http://www.manit.ac.in/content/faculty-recruitment-2019.
1.Candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC category have to pay application fee of ₹1200.00 (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Only) online at the time of application which is nonrefundable. For the Indian Nationals applying from abroad (for all categories) and OCI Cardholders, an application fee of USD $50 is required to be paid through online application portal.
2.Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories and women candidates are exempt from application fee. However, they will have to pay the portal charge to M/s MPonline Limited for using of their service.
3.Candidates will be required to submit separate Application Form for each post with separate application fee.
4.Application fee once submitted is not transferable; is non-refundable; and is non-adjustable for any future vacancy.
- Start date for applying online: 26 July 2019
- Last date for applying online: 18 August 2019
- Last date for receipt of Signed copy of Application with enclosures: 26 August 2019
- Last date for receipt of Signed copy of Application with enclosures from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, J&K, and North Eastern States: 02 September 2019