INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE on “Sustainability through Environmental Protection and Agriculture Development” in Association with International Cities of Peace (USA), International Council of People (India) and Centre for Global non-killing (USA), Malwanchal University and JMBVSS (India)
November, 23rd to 25th , 2019
Bhopal – MP, India
|Abstract Submission||25th September 2019|
|Notification for Acceptance||15th October 2019|
|Full Paper Submission||30th October 2019|
|Early Bird Registration||Before 1st November 2019|
|Late Registration||2nd November to 22nd November, 2019|
|Spot Registration||On Arrival|
This is the 6th International Conference Organized by Janparishad, International Cities of Peace, ICP (India), Center for Global Nonkilling, Malwanchal University and JMBVSS (India)
MISSION OF THE CONFERENCE
The mission of Conference annually organized by Janparishad is to create and established an International platform for providing fresh, new, high value, well-balanced, diverse and relevant scientific, research and educational content with positive impact on current and future decisions to incorporate UN sustainable goals concerning science, environment, environment sustainability for a peaceful society.
- Identifying the role of environmental issues in realization of these goals.
- Suggesting new directions in environmental education that would be congruent with the sustainable development goals.
- Discussing with participants of the conference their own plan of contribution to the realization of conference goals.
- Finding out the new ways for employable & skilled new generation with positive attitudes towards, applied Science, environment and protection of environment for a peaceful society.
Protect terrestrial ecosystems
Preserve mountain ecosystems
Access to genetic resources
Use of economic indicators
Promote financial assistance for biodiversity
Finance sustainable forest management
Clean rivers and seas
Minimise ocean acidification
Conserve coastal and marine areas
Prohibit harmful subsidies
Sustainable use of marine resources
Research and technology transfer
Adaption to climate change
Adaption to climate change
Research and innovation
Energy access for all
Promote renewable energy
Improve energy efficiency
Access to research and technology
Criteria for Abstract Submission
An abstract not more than 200 words are requested to submit for presentation (Oral/Poster). Authors are requested to mention subject and mode of presentation. Authors are also requested to upload matter in MS Word. Times New Roman, 12 font size, heading in font size 14, single spaced. Corresponding author should be marked with an asterisk(*).
Criteria for Paper Submission
Papers will only be accepted after registration and registration fee deposition. No change in paper and title will be accepted once the paper is uploaded.
Criteria for Poster Submission
Poster will only be accepted after registration and registration fee deposition. No change in Poster and title will be accepted once the Image of poster is uploaded.
** For uploading abstract, poster and paper kindly follow instructions given on registration page.
|Categories||Early Bird Till 1st November 2019||Late Registration
22nd November, 2019
|Students/ Research Scholars*||1200 INR||1500 INR||2000 INR|
|Scientists/ Professors from Academic Institutions||2100 INR||2500 INR||3000 INR|
|Professionals/ Industrialist/ R&D Institutions||3000 INR||3500 INR||2500 INR|
|Foreign Delegates||250 USD||280 USD||320 USD|
|Accompanied Person||150 USD||180 USD||200 USD|
|Indian||1500 INR||2000 INR||2500 INR|
- Only registered delegates/ companion will have access to the inauguration ceremony, all conference sessions, musical evening and closing ceremony. Registered delegates will also be offered a conference bag, conference proceeding book, coffee/tea, and lunch.
- Unregistered persons/ companion will not be allowed to take part in the conference even as an audience.
- Students/Research scholars have to produce a copy of their ID proof (RDC/JRF letter), they are requested to carry their original IDs. In case Students/Research scholars fail to produce it he/she will lose the right to get a concession.
- SRF will not be entitled to any concession.
In the case of spot registration, a receipt will be provided from the spot registration counter.
8:45 AM Saturday, 23rd November 2019
9:00 AM Sunday, 24th November 2019
9:00 AM Monday, 25th November 2019
Accommodation: Limited paid accommodation may be arranged on request after paying additional charges on a first-come-first-serve basis In advance. Please indicate your accommodation requirement while registering online. Details of the accommodation will be uploaded to the conference website very soon.
Visa: All the foreign delegates are requested to visit the Government of India’s website http://www.,immigrationindia.nic.in for all the information regarding visa requirements. No other assistance for visa process except an invitation to the conference will be offered to foreign delegates.
- No prohibited items like matchboxes, arms, and ammunition etc should be carried inside the conference hall or campus.
- Consumption of liquor is strictly prohibited during the conference. For your kind information, the venue is completely alcohol-free.
- The conference hall and dining space is strictly no smoking zone.
Dress Code: Only formal attire with black/brown shoes. Informal/casual outfits such as jeans/trainer, (sports shoes) will not be allowed.
Schedule: The names of the keynote speakers will be published on the conference website http://www.janparishad.com in August, as well as the outline of the program. The full program will be published here in September.
Conference Badge: This is mandatory for delegates to put on conference badge all the three days during the conference